Wampa dress by Nerdalertdesigns.
Artoo dress by Nerdalertdesigns!!
1. I am annoyed about trying to find the right outfit to wear to pick up my hub when he finally returns home. It alludes me.
2. That wonderfully beautiful dress, that was only 19.99 at TJMaxx today, is a cunt. Yes I said it. Honestly if I dropped down to my skinny ass high school weight that size “L” still wouldn’t have fit around my boney rib cage. As I fit into size 8-10 kids shirts back then, you dress, are indeed a cunt.
3. I want that dress to fit me.
4. I forgot what 4 was.
5. My scale is a liar face liar pants. Though it is digital it likes to stay at certain weights. So I have to throw it off by only weighing one leg and THEN weighing myself.
6. Sometimes I feel like I gain weight from breathing. Or, my scale is an evil bitch. Or both.
7. Ugh whhhy didn’t that dress fit me or at least act like one day it could fit me so it could be my inspiration dress?
Pin Up Girl Clothing’s Birdie Dress with Three Quarter Sleeves in Royal Blue
It’s 3 o’clock in the morning and I am home from post-movie Denny’s. Emotionally, I’m all over the place. I’m feeling a lot of regret, because a...
- Anonymous asked:I don't mean this to be rude but what is the problem with the term gender bent/gender bend/etc? I just didn't know that it was a problem. What term should be used instead?
well 99.99999% of “gender bent” artwork is taking an assumed cis character and making them “look” like the opposite cis gender, implying that a)...
Playing video games while someone else’s watching
I just want my best friend down here so I can take her to epcot and Via Napoli and get her pizza and tell her she’s pretty and then...